Arctiq's custom emerging workshops are designed, built, and delivered by our expert field consultants. The focus on field-led enablement workshops ensures that you have the right people in the room to answer questions on the spot. Workshops are delivered with an instructor for every 6 attendees, allowing for our team to focus enough attention on the learning process. We currently offer the following workshops:
Git Workflows for Operations
- Git Enablement education and hands-on experiences
- Basics and background of Git, Workflows, Branches, Collaboration, and best practices
- An emphasis on Operations workflows with integration to Ansible automation is provided
- Note: Arctiq clients often combine the Git Workflows for Operations with Ansible Tower Day 2 Operations
- Working with the command line
- Package management (MSI vs. Yum)
- User administration (AD vs. IdM vs. local users)
- Systems management (Satellite vs. SCOM)
- Web serving (IIS vs. Apache)
- Process and system monitoring, including logging
- File and directory permissions
//included in every workshop
Arctiq Training Facilities
Each emerging workshop is delivered in two days, onsite at Arctiq's training facilities with breakfast and lunch for all attendees included. Workshops can be delivered at an alternative location if required.
Upon the completion of the workshop(s) attendees will receive a copy of the materials used throughout the session. The material includes all code samples and artifacts used during the workshops.
Personal Lab Access
Each workshop includes a dedicated, custom-built lab environment for each attendee. Users will have full and complete access to the labs during the workshops and the following day if desired.
Interested in one of our workshops? Take the first step and reach out here to our team and we'll get you setup! Interested in other workshops? See our other workshop offerings here.