EVENT UPDATE: This Event is being posponed until May. We will send out an update to current registrants once the new date has been finalized
Forget where you deployed that pod? Can’t figure out why it keeps crashing? Unsure of what happened just before it crashed? Tried to keep it from affecting other pods?
Kubernetes has become a dominant deployment target in many organizations, and isn’t without it’s complexities. Join Sysdig and Arctiq to explore the operational aspects of Kubernetes and learn how to manage, troubleshoot, and secure GKE clusters at scale with Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- An overview of kubernetes with GKE
- Deploying applications to GKE
- Accelerating application delivery with Sysdig Monitor
- Kernel level visibility for service reliability
- Metric, service and event correlation for application troubleshooting
- Securing workloads, services and cloud native environments across the lifecycle
- Security and visibility into the build time
- Compliance and vulnerability management at run-time
- Real-time event tracking, alerting, and response to live threats
This workshop is intended for both cluster operators and developers; or for anyone who wants to understand the operational aspects of applications as they are deployed to kubernetes clusters. Attendees must come prepared with:
- A valid Google account
- A laptop with access to: https://console.cloud.google.com/ & https://app.sysdigcloud.com
Arctiq’s custom workshops are designed, built, and delivered by our expert field consultants. The focus on field-led enablement workshops ensures that you have the right people in the room to answer questions on the spot.
Please register using the form to the right and a member of Arctiq will confirm your spot.
|Blue Horizon Hotel, 1225 Robson Street - Seymour Room, Vancouver BC V6E 1C3|
//registration isn't open ...
When registration is open, there will be a signup form here! Be sure to signup for our Newsletter below to receive invites for upcoming events!