As we wind down 2016 and look forward to 2017, the Arctiq team has compiled a list of our top-everything, as well as the best overheard converations around Arctiq collaboration events. Here’s looking forward to all the advancements 2017 will bring, both personally and professionally…Happy New Year!
Top Software Product: OpenShift, honourable mention to Ansible
Top Partner: Red Hat, followed closely by GitHub
Top Customer: Nice try! We love you all!
Top Technology Discussion: Containers
Top Socializing Establishment: McVeigh’s
Top Wait Staff: Orna, of course!
Top In-house tooling: Accelo, with a rising star nod to Notion
Top Event Location: Batch
Top Arctiq Event of 2016: Practice Safe Devops, with 45+ attendees!
And finally, the Top-10 conversations overheard at Arctiq events in 2016:
- Is it “arc-tik” or “arc-tique”?
- How do I get a Polar Bear sticker? And who is Stefansson?
- When can I meet Holly?
- Where the heck did Shea’s beard go?
- You mean DOCKER containers, right?
- Let’s grab a beer at [ McVeigh’s, Betty’s, The Office Pub, Irish Embassy, P.J.’s, Firkin and Something, Duke of Anything… ] and talk more about [ DevOps, Containers, Security, etc. ]
- No! I told you, we don’t sell NetApp!!
- Where can I get one of those GitHub hoodies?
- So at what point do we enter the kernel?
- A phone system?!?