When the world’s two foremost data centre operating system companies start collaborating, we should all sit up and pay attention! Arctiq specializes in the integration of open source solutions to support modern IT transformation, and both Red Hat and Microsoft play a big role in our engagements. From virtualization to containers, across public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms, and the glue that is automation and orchestration, the Arctiq team helps our clients navigate the murky waters. To this end, the marriage between Microsoft and Red Hat is beginning to drive some real world solutions - such as the OpenShift Container Platform running in Azure, or the ability to easily port your RHEL subscriptions into Azure with Red Hat Cloud Access.
Join Red Hat, Arctiq, and Microsoft as we demonstrate real-world solutions from this collaborative partnership. This online session will discuss the operational and technical advantages of Red Hat and Microsoft integrated solutions:
- Define foundational practices for Red Hat solutions on Azure
- Image hardening and systems management integration
- Build and deploy Microsoft SQL on hardened RHEL instances
- Deploy containers and microservices in Azure
- Extend, Integrate, and federate with Active Directory in Azure
- Using Ansible to further the automation possibilities
- Hybrid Cloud: Managing Azure virtual machines alongside on-premises deployments with Red Hat CloudForms
Welcome to the Microsoft and Red Hat love-in! Take the first step and join us as we discuss technology, strategy, architecture, and implementation options from Microsoft and Red Hat.
|Webinar - Link Sent to Registrants|
//if you missed this one...
Be sure to signup for our Newsletter below to receive invites for upcoming events!