Join Google, Arctiq, and Sysdig for a half-day technical demonstration event covering the new Google Anthos solution for hybrid cloud. Anthos enables true on-prem GKE managed alongside Google GKE services with a single management console. Sysdig’s visibility tooling digs deep into Anthos and GKE to analyze your Kubernetes containerized workloads for performance and potential issues.
Discussions and demonstrations at this event will focus on visibility, real time security, compliance and forensic techniques led by our experts from Arctiq, Google, and Sysdig. Attendees will have the opportunity to observe how policy changes can be applied across multiple environments and ultimately into production in a secure and auditable fashion. Meet the experts, and see if Anthos fits your use case.
8:00am to 9:00am - Welcoming Attendees
- Arrival, Registration and Breakfast
9:00am to 10:00am - Technical Design and Overview
- Introductions - An overview of the use cases presented and the driving forces behind them
- Google technical solution overview of Anthos and Istio
- Sysdig visibility solutions for enhancing performance management and security
10:00am to 12:00pm - Technical Use-Case Demonstrations
- Including content related to performance-based scaling for Anthos, CI/CD pipelines in GKE, automation using Infrastructure-as-Code, and Sysdig visibility and secure pipelines
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Closing Session
- Lunch will be Served, Q&A with presenters
This event will sell out quickly, so reserve your seat today via the registration form on this page. Bring your challenges and come prepared to collaborate in this interactive open session.
|Google Toronto, 111 Richmond St. W, 9th Floor, Kawartha's Room|