Networking and security are hard. In the world of containers and micro services architectures, critical services such as networking and security are often overlooked. Providing scalable, dynamic and secure access to your applications wherever they may be hosted is an instrumental part of successful migration or greenfield deployment of modern application infrastructure. The Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform VSP addresses these requirements and expands on OpenShift’s native networking capabilities to simplify operations with their software-defined networking (SDN) plugin.
Software-Defined networking (SDN) provides a highly flexible and programmable way to automate provisioning, while providing a single, logical network across multiple DC’s and cloud environments.
To address security, the Nuage VSP offers granular microsegmentation in multi-tier applications, shared services and multi-tenant environments.
Join Arctiq, Nuage Networks and Red Hat as we we demonstrate some real-world technical use cases:
- OpenShift/Nuage Integration using Nuage VSP OpenShift plugin
- Scale applications and containers with automated network and security provisioning
- Multi-cloud SDN Automation
- SD-WAN overlay for co-located OpenShift cluster nodes
- Automated Threat Response
- Internal app DoS attack mitigation
- Security Service Chaining
- Layer 4-7 security scanning and enforcement
This technical and interactive session will focus on highlighting the benefits of SDN and integration between the Nuage Networks VSP platform and Red Hat OpenShift. This is a great opportunity to network with your peers, and a chance to ask the experts of these key technologies. Please register below to secure your spot!
Food and drinks will be served.
|Hogtown Smoke, 55 Colborne St, Toronto, ON M5E 1E3|