Google Cloud Run enables you to run request or event-driven stateless workloads without having to worry about servers. It abstracts away all infrastructure management such as provisioning, configuring, and managing servers, so you focus only on writing code. It automatically scales up and down from zero depending on traffic almost instantaneously, so you don’t have to worry about scale configuration ever. Cloud Run is built on the Knative open-source project, enabling portability of your workloads across platforms.
Join Google and Arctiq for a half-day technical demonstration event at Google’s new location in downtown Toronto for deep dive content on Google Cloud Run for auto-scaling stateless containers.
8:30am to 9:00am - Welcoming Attendees
- Arrival, Registration and Breakfast
9:00am to 10:00pm - Technical Design and Use Cases
- Introductions - An overview of Cloud Run use cases and the driving forces behind them
- Google technical solution overview of Anthos and Cloud Run
- Anthos and Cloud Run working together
- Knative ecosystem
10:00am to 12:00pm - Technical Cloud Run Use-Case Demonstrations
- Demonstrations of managed, stateless Cloud Run scalability built on Knative
- Cloud Run integration with the container ecosystem: Cloud Build, Container Registry, Docker
12:00pm to 1:00pm - Break for Lunch
- Lunch will be Served, Q&A with presenters
1:00pm to 4:00pm - Lab Time and Learning with Arctiq and Google
- Bring your laptop to participate (GCP login required)
- Cloud Run lab time will be provided for Cloud Run use cases, Anthos demonstrations, and Arctiq-supported learning - bring your use cases!
This event will sell out quickly, so reserve your seat today via the registration form on this page. Bring your challenges and come prepared to collaborate in this interactive open session.
|Google Toronto, 100 Adelaide St. W, 26th Floor, Regent Park Room|