Yes, you read it correctly, KELSEY HIGHTOWER is coming to Toronto for an Arctiq and Google main event! If you’ve spent any time reading about containers and microservices, you will know of Kelsey, and you will know of Kubernetes. We are very excited to bring this collaborative event to the Toronto open source community.
The program will feature real world challenges and solutions, presented in Arctiq’s typical use-case driven format with live pipeline demonstrations. This full day session will bring together senior technologists from Google, Arctiq, and HashiCorp as we discuss the current and planned solutions in the realm of cloud, containers, automation, and integrated security.
Join us for the morning demonstration and futures discussions, grab lunch and go back to work! Or stick around for the full day of workshops and whiteboarding, where we will collaborate on:
- Modern cloud infrastructure designs and the future of containers (serverless computing!)
- Automated environment builds and push-button deployments into GCP using Terraform plans and Ansible Playbooks
- Integrated security pipelines from code prep to delivery and secret management using Vault in GCP
This event will sell out quickly, so reserve your seat today via the registration form on this page. Bring your challenges and come prepared to collaborate in this interactive open sourced focused session.
Arrival, Registration and Breakfast: 8am to 9am
Morning session: 9am to Noon
- Arctiq technical workflow demonstrations
- Google Kubeflow demonstration - Rohit Gupta
- Fireside chat with Kelsey Hightower
Break for Lunch: Noon to 1pm (Boxed lunch to be provided)
Afternoon Technical Workshops: 1pm to 4pm (optional, additional signup required upon registration)
- Breakout 1: Introduction to ML/Tensorflow on GCP Workshop
- Breakout 2: GCP IaaS Automation Workshop w/ Ansible & Terraform
Session Wrap: 4pm to 5pm
- Drinks on HashiCorp! A social gathering.