Develop, Host, and Scale Your Apps using OpenShift
Arctiq is happy to be hosting a private technical workshop focused on containers and microservices utilizing OpenShift.
This workshop will be a small group and is recommended for developers, operations and technical architects who are interested in learning more about PaaS and the OpenShift Container Platform.
Following this workshop, developers and infrastructure operations technologists will be self-sufficient and gain technical knowledge in OpenShift for application deployment and development.
- Learn the OpenShift Container Platform (built on Docker and Kubernetes)
- Understand how applications run as containers
- Learn techniques to build and deploy applications using source code, dockerfile, and binaries including pipeline automation and enabling continuous delivery.
- Deploy multi-tiered applications from source code and secure container registries.
- Techniques for zero downtime deployments and auto scaling your applications.